PCB WEST Dates:
Exhibition: Tuesday, September 10
Conference: Monday, September 19 – Wednesday, September 11
Set up for the Exhibition:
Monday, September 9, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm; Tuesday, September 10, 8:00 – 9:00 am.
- • Your standard furniture and electrical will be waiting in your booth when setup begins; lead retrieval unit can be picked up at registration during setup. One lead retrieval unit per exhibiting company. See booth package for items included.
- Additional items, if required, can be ordered through TriCord.
- Badges can be picked up at registration during setup; have your staff register in advance to save time waiting at registration!
- All booths MUST be set by 9 am Tuesday for Show Management walk through.
Exhibitor “Meet and Greet” Social:
Monday, September 19, 5:00 – 6:30 pm in the Hyatt Hotel (adjacent to the Convention Center), TusCa Courtyard. This is an informal networking opportunity for exhibitors and speakers. A reminder invitation will go out in late August, and all your booth personnel are invited.
Exhibition: Tuesday, September 10, 10 am – 6 pm
- Free Technical Sessions begin at 9 am. See Tuesday SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE for all “F” courses. Those are free to everyone.
- For Exhibitors, please note there will be an Exhibitor Lounge in the registration area with beverages – open from 10 am - 4 pm. Food and beverage items may also be purchased from the food cart in the exhibit hall lobby from 11 - 3 pm.
- Evening Reception on the Exhibition floor: 5 – 6 pm
- Teardown: Tuesday, September 10, 6 – 9 pm. ABSOLUTELY NO TEARDOWN PRIOR TO 6 PM IS ALLOWED. All materials must be cleared from the Mission City Ballroom by 9 pm.